Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Subbing For The Sub 3


  1. LOL! I love the way he lords it over the rea teacher., He sure seems to be enjoying the swap. But maybe I am confused. I thought that no one but the teacher & him knew he wasn''t swapped into Harriets body but that the teacher was. Anyway greaat continuations. Thanks!
    I wonder if the poor wooman will ever get that great body back?
    I don't think shelikes being Harriet very much. OUCH!

    1. The three way swap was right in front of the class so everybody saw what happened and how Mrs. Nelson reacted. I guess I should have made that more clear but yeah, everyone in class knows. :-)

  2. thanks! for answering me. Well, what know I wonder - that they know kinda limits whagt you can do - maybe?


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...