Thursday, August 20, 2015

Such A Good Idea


  1. Huge fan here with a request. This idea is based off this caption: I saw you commented on it, and I love it! I was wondering if you can do a similar swap scenario, but with the Enemies tag. I'm thinking that two girls who hate each other are masturbating at the same, but just before climax, they have a random thought about each other, then find themselves victims of the FOSE! This would be amazing, and I hope you consider it. Thanks again for all of your work!

    1. Well then, that's my bad. I should have put this in the requests section. I apologize.

    2. its ok. I just really liked the idea and I'll probably end up doing it but I know I'll forget to if it's not on the request page.

    3. I'll go ahead and post it there. Thanks for everything you post: HUGE fan, and I hope you continue to create great work.


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...