Sunday, September 27, 2015


So I've really enjoyed writing caps like the current series, The Price of Power, and my big one from a few months ago, The Companions of Light. Oh, and The Loophole! Fantasy had always been a love of mine so I'm surprised it took this long for me to make fantasy TG caps. lol So first of all, as many people have felt the need to tell me, Jessica Nigri's cosplay is of a Bloodelf, which is "bad," and the Dark Elf in my cap is a Night Elf which is "good." I don't play World of Warcraft so I did not know this but I also wasn't trying to make a WoW cap. I was just using those pics to make my own story.

Secondly, I would love to write more fantasy caps so if you all have any ideas, please feel free to leave them on the Request Page. 

EDIT: I guess I need to specify that by "fantasy" I mean caps that I have specifically mentioned above involving magic, elves, warriors, mages, etc. Lord of the Rings type stuff. Also, as stated above, please leave all requests on the Request Page.

Thanks guys!


  1. Can you make a series where the daughter swap bodies with her dad and the dad ends up enjoying being her and the sex with his new bf?

  2. Or an ancient or fantasy being takes over a modern woman's body and experiences the modern world through it?

  3. I left my fantasy thought on the request page! :)

  4. By the way, if you're going to be doing more fantasy caps, you might want to add a "fantasy" label. You wouldn't want to do that when you have dozens of those and you need to go back and find all of them again.

  5. How about making one where sylvanas steals body of azshara from wow. If you don´t know what Iˇm talking about just google it.

  6. How about were a couple of boys uses a magic remote to transfer themselves into Once Upon a Time and he ends up as Evil Queen Regina and the other one gets transferred into Morgana from Merlin.


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...