Monday, October 26, 2015

Not So Thrilled


  1. What happens later on when Shelly gets a hold of the medallion and changes Henry?

  2. If my running with the "..." open-ended conclusion pf this page bothers you SwitchHitter, just let me know and I'll try to refrain from doing so in the future. But, for now...

    "... "... But, since Sally is playing in her room," he though aloud as her turned to the items on the floor next to him and carefully picked up his crush's favorite scarf. "I've heard what this thing can do," Henry pondered, eyeing the medallion for a few moments, "As long as I'm alone for a while... Why NOT try a little make-out session with Bridgette..." he picked up the charmed charm, "as Bridgette!?"

    The Medallion of Zulo shocked Henry and he instantly felt his body begin to transform..."

    Although Bridgette was the last one to wear that piece of clothing, she was not the last it touched before Henry. So...?



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...