Tuesday, December 22, 2015

Methods Of Coping

My APOLOGIES for not including the original link. I wasn't trying to steal credit for anyone else's work. Like every other caption I have ever made, I saw a pic online and I used it. I didn't think to credit the person who made it. Again, sorry.
This pic was made by HeadSwapMania.
I guess I should now make it clear that every other head and face swap I've posted on here has in fact been made by me. This was the exception.


  1. Didn't HeadSwapsMania do this Head Swap here http://headswapsmania.deviantart.com/art/Yoga-Head-Swap-488078215?q=gallery%3AHeadSwapsMania%2F51493313&qo=207 and you didn't even credit them for the work?

  2. Great that you have credit and love the story on this. Too often you see great head and face swaps but a really good story takes them to another level. Maybe you and HeadSwaps can do some kind of collaboration?

  3. I wasn't trying to make you feel bad, but I think if you talk to him or any other headswapper they could make a great collab


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...