Friday, March 4, 2016

My Thanksgiving Series

Figured it was time to give you an update where I'm going with the series. If you can believe it,
it's actually going to go into a THIRD part. Hahaha. Obviously there is one last and FINAL swap the family has to go through at the end of the year and that swap leaves them in their new permanent bodies. I realized I wanted to spend more time with the characters and how they cope with their final bodies so another series seemed like the right move.

I wanted to thank everyone who supports the series. I know it can be confusing and there's a lot of people but it's been a blast to write and I love the characters. To those who hate it the series? Well, sorry to tell ya but it's gonna be around for awhile! I read the hate mail and I don't really care. It doesn't bother me because I love what I'm writing!

Obviously I'm still working on Aftermath but figured I'd let you know what was coming up in the future. ;)

Maybe you have idea about who you'd like to see end up as who? Some people are already trapped but there's a bunch of lost souls that are gonna get mixed up again! Leave the comments here or email them to me. I added the updated charted at the bottom. Red means the person is sealed in that body. :)

Thanks all!



13 comments:

  1. Good luck! The series is like a russioan novel & veyr difficult to keep up will all the characters. SOme want theior bods back, other want to stea; a particula body it sees. I wonder whom you will have end up in Grandpa & Grandma - those i really feel soprry for.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, Switchhitter, ignore the complaints! Life is always better if you're doing something you love!

    Cheers
    Zapper

    ReplyDelete
  3. need an update of Tabitha as Josie and Josie as Rita. and maybe see how Rita as Eric is holding up.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's coming. I already have some caps made with them

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. Orange is their current bodies. When I was originally making the caps I used orange as their temporary body and red as their final.

      Delete
  5. While Simon Be stuck in Olivia , I'm happy, good work

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep Simon is never leaving Olivia's body. He's one of my favorites :)

      Delete
  6. I've enjoyed the series and look forward to where it goes

    ReplyDelete
  7. These captions have really grown over the past month or so. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Don't listen to the haters. This series is great! I hope to see more of Brian in Regina :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...