Tuesday, June 21, 2016

The Remote's Journey 10

Here's another one for ya ;) People were asking so I'll mention it here. This series is basically a bunch of vignettes strung together with one gimmick. We do follow certain characters for several caps but once the remote moves on that's the last we hear of them. So for those curious, yes, basically everyone gets stuck as the are. Cruel? Maybe. That's just how I am. :)

I have, however, thought about revisiting certain characters as One Shots to briefly check in with them and see how they're doing. The nice thing about this continuing story method is that I'm free to keep going without the difficulty of keeping track of 100 characters like in Thanksgiving :)


  1. FUNNY & Sexy, poor girl even if she is a bitch now she a janitor.
    I like your idea of maybe revisting characters from time to time to see how they're doing.

  2. Nice bit of revenge . . . I wonder how old the Janitor was?



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...