Saturday, July 30, 2016


It has been brought to my attention by fans (some politely, many rudely) that I
accidentally referred to Angela in the Whisked Away 3 as "Amber" by mistake. Oops!

I guess this is the best time to bring this up. Yes a lot of my caps have spelling errors. Yes I sometimes forget names or use the wrongs ones. Yes I do notice these things and Im sorry it bothers so many of you. But here's the deal. I am a very fast writer/typer, always have been, and sometimes my fingers move faster than my brain lol Also, I like to indulge in a little Jack Daniels or have a few beers while I write so there's also that ;)

I guess what I'm saying is, it's not the end of the world. You don't need to jump down my throat every time I mess up. I'm not a best selling author and I'm not trying to be. I'm just trying to write out as many ideas as I can before I forget them. 

If you want, I could slow it down, write less caps and post fewer a day?
Just kidding! I know doubt anyone wants that. lol

Anyway, peace out.


  1. It's astounding what some people will demand from a free service. I check your site every day for your prolific captions filled with sly twists and unexpected depth. You don't need an editor. I haven't even noticed these issues, so clearly it hasn't stopped me from enjoying your work every day.

  2. keep on the great work. you will always see who complain for most stupid of reasons

  3. Request.
    A star trek themed caption.
    I'm Jay, and I like startrek a lot.
    I made the wish I could be a Vulcan officer aboard the Enterprise, just like Spock, but instead, the wish went wrong and ended up as T'Pol. The result is... fascinating ��

  4. you do and Outstanding job at these, i love these captions alot, mostly the grandmother/grandson ones (wish there were more of those), love the aunt/nephew ones, and also the mother/son ones (those ones are i think your best ones). But anyway the people that were rude to you about the mistakes must have O.C.D. because i dont care either cause im also a fast typer

  5. Tell the truth I didn't notice the mistake, if I had seen it before you post I would have laugh it off.

  6. Right attitude, just do oyur best. The stories the king

  7. You're doing great job :) few mistakes happen for everyone.


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...