Saturday, July 30, 2016

Whisked Away 3


  1. Jesus fucking christ!!! I love this shit. I can't get enough of it! Please make more! This is my absolute fucking favorite. Are they gonna go further? Will he start to like it more? Will he be happy staying in her body? I don't care, Just please fucking continue! Abso-fucking-lutely magnificent!!!!!

  2. Oh, and please don't rush this. Take it slow an tell the story in increments. I deeply admire how you're prolonging this. How each post is how he slowly slips from one end of the spectrum to the other. I would like to see at least a 9 part series. Not too long but not too short. Idk, whatever you want to do. I love it either way. This is shaping up to be the most... "human" of your stories, and I hope it expands as such. Great fucking job. I love you and your work. Keep it up!!!!!

    1. Wow such high praise! Im glad you are enjoying it so much! I think I can make a few more parts, MAYBE, but not too many. I'll see what I can do ;)

  3. LOL! OUCH! I wonder how the real woman is doing?

  4. Damn . . . soon the new female body and hormones will wear him down and he'll be squirming under Brian's powerful thrusts . . . hehehe



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...