Thursday, August 25, 2016

Spamming

If you want to see a sequel to something, great! I do my best to oblige. However you do not need to continuously post dozens of times on different posts to get my attention. It's rude and it's spamming and I don't like it. I'm sure I've mentioned this before but that's honestly a surefire way to make sure I WON'T make a continuation. 

I read every single comment that's posted so it's not like I'm gonna miss it. For all you know I've already made the cap and just haven't posted it yet.

Thanks

3 comments:

  1. I know exactly what you mean! The same thing happens over at my blog, especially for an ongoing series I work on only occasionally. The moment I post a new chapter the first response I get the following week on every post is "When's the next part?"

    I'm like "It'll come when it comes! This blog isn't dedicated just to one series."

    On the bright side it definitely shows you're making things people like, and have a dedicated fanbase.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally agree! It's frustrating when I check the comments to see other people's reactions to some of your caps, and all we see are people utilizing the space for their own personal requests.

    Keep up your great work! Huge fan of your F2F caps! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. very reasonable. I loveyour work and nagging you is rude

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...