Sunday, September 18, 2016

Choose Your Own Adventure 2

*Update* I fixed the previous Choose Your Own Adventure so now that should be working again. I also added a tag on both called "Your Choice" so you can easily come back to these games. So far
I haven't gotten as much feedback on this one as I did the last, not even half the response of the first, which is a bummer. If more people comment I'll make more of these in the future. I just need to know that it's worth my time. These are very time consuming projects.

Hey all. Thank you so much for the kind words the past few days. It really means a lot to me!Your kind words inspired me to finish this Choose Your Own Adventure series I was working on before I went on hiatus. Since I might still be gone for awhile I figured I'd post it now during my absence to tide you all over.

As always, comments are greatly appreciated. I want to know who you chose and what you think of your new body. It's the same as the last one where you'll become characters from my different series. Enjoy and I hope to see you all soon.

21 comments:

  1. clever & wildly funny.The carton on is really wild. I guess Id pick 2. Though being a shapeshifter is also appealing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not sure if you're aware (though I imagine you must be?), but all the actual caps from the last one are now unavailable; it says the side blog is down?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah blogger shut down my other site and every time I try to make a new Extras blog to host the caps, they shut it down saying it's Spam. I have no clue why they're doing this but that's why this time I put them up on Imgur. When I have time, Im going to put the caps from the last one on Imgur too

      Delete
  3. Great caps, as always.
    But I'd definitely pick 8, even if 7 is rather appealing too. I guess I'm a sucker for the supernatural...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I got Erica's sexy Irish body. Grrrrrrhhhhhhh . . . lol

    IS
    Zapper

    ReplyDelete
  5. I honestly can't say I'd go for any of them. Maybe Lexi at the most but... none of them really play at all to what I would prefer if I had to have another body like that.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This was very good i love them. I most likely choose 1 but the shapeshifter is promising :3

    ReplyDelete
  7. The choose your own are great keep them coming.

    ReplyDelete
  8. The more people comment the more Im likely to make more of these. it's a lot of hard work to do these and it's a bummer when I don't get much feedback :(

    ReplyDelete
  9. Number 7 all the way. Easily the best scenario of the bunch and exactly the type I was looking for.

    ReplyDelete
  10. PICKED 7 cannot Be happier

    ReplyDelete
  11. Definitely #7. I was sooo hoping that he would switch with a ghost and get possession powers and he did! Not only does he get to be a woman but he gets to try being different women as well!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ended up with 1, and I love it!

    Can't wait to see other CYOA swaps with other series like the Orc Hunters or the Thanksgiving Swaps.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I got #3, so i'm happy!

    ReplyDelete
  14. These are fantastic! I would love to see more. I got #1, best decision I ever made!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Definitely want to see more in this style, but maybe not just from your series. How about using new ideas here?

    ReplyDelete
  16. Most definitely #8 I've always dreamed of being a shapeshifter!!!!!

    Sexi Eagle 86

    ReplyDelete
  17. I picked choice number 3 for my first pick and I was pretty happy. I appreciate the effort you put in to make this possible, well done

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...