Sunday, November 6, 2016

Thanksgiving Aftermath: Bud's Family 6


So here we go. Given the holiday approaching I started working on the Thanksgiving Mix Up Finale series but then I realized I hadn't finished up Aftermath yet! I kept meaning to and it kept getting pushed aside. I wanted to do a lot more but instead I've decided to wrap this one to focus on the Finale. How long will Finale be? Dunno yet! But it will be a decent size that's for sure.

Thanks to everyone who has enjoyed the series. I KNOW it's confusing and I KNOW it's a lot to take in but this has been a passion project of mine and I'm glad so many of you have loved it.

It's been awhile since you've seen these characters so I'd start reading up again now lol Thanksgiving is just a few more weeks away! We got one last, big swap coming!

4 comments:

  1. Great continuation for a very fun series.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I hope you enjoy what's to come! :)

      Delete
  2. That's so wrong. Taking advantage of your drunk friend

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...