Nice and Evil! I really like the twist where she changes into a little girl.
Wickedly funnjy, great story & use of pic. Doe she try & steal her life & maybe take her to children shelter as a little git?
I'd say: "You want this body back? Then we switch bodies as we are and you can drop me off at a shelter as the little girl and you will have the house to yourself until your husband get's back."
I wonder if the step mom ever got her body back. lol CheersZapper
Nice and Evil! I really like the twist where she changes into a little girl.
ReplyDeleteWickedly funnjy, great story & use of pic. Doe she try & steal her life & maybe take her to children shelter as a little git?
ReplyDeleteI'd say: "You want this body back? Then we switch bodies as we are and you can drop me off at a shelter as the little girl and you will have the house to yourself until your husband get's back."
ReplyDeleteI wonder if the step mom ever got her body back. lol
ReplyDeleteCheers
Zapper