wickedly funny! great twisty tale. I bet he now she really congratulattes HERself of being so smart/ I'm glad they both happy with their new body & lives. How do they do as each other?
They each do grow to love their new bodies but eventually fall out of love. Xander feels uncomfortable making love with his old body and ends up dumping her for another guy
This is probably my one of my all-time favorite captions of yours, and one I constantly keep coming back to. I know you already wrote a sort of "epilogue" for this on the comments, but I'd love if you would consider making a sequel for this one day! Or if not a sequel, more Michelle Marsh captions in the future.
wickedly funny! great twisty tale. I bet he now she really congratulattes HERself of being so smart/ I'm glad they both happy with their new body & lives. How do they do as each other?
ReplyDeleteThey each do grow to love their new bodies but eventually fall out of love. Xander feels uncomfortable making love with his old body and ends up dumping her for another guy
ReplyDeleteHA! I love how they each think they're getting the upper hand on the other person!
ReplyDeleteCheers
Zapper
This is probably my one of my all-time favorite captions of yours, and one I constantly keep coming back to. I know you already wrote a sort of "epilogue" for this on the comments, but I'd love if you would consider making a sequel for this one day! Or if not a sequel, more Michelle Marsh captions in the future.
ReplyDelete