Monday, February 17, 2014

Serial Swapper








8 comments:

  1. that's a goddamn epic! well done! i'm seriously slow-clapping. thanks for raising the bar. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad to see a situation where the hopper didn't just get away with it. I'm all for fantasy but the careless nature made it odd. It recklessness seems to show up in the end too. Nicely played.

    ReplyDelete
  3. An oldie, but a goodie. This one was added to my Favorites folder a long time ago -- I'm happy to see it make it to your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, thanks for the kind words everyone! Glad you enjoyed it. This was one of my favorites to make too :-D

    ReplyDelete
  5. haha serves him right i would of stayed in emma stones body

    ReplyDelete
  6. This was a fantastic cap series. I liked the story and pics.I also liked how you snuck in an epilogue of sorts.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cool series!

    IS
    Zapper

    ReplyDelete