I just love the emotions put into this caption. And I agree with Daniel, their is nothing wrong with Jenna's (former) body.
Thanks. I saw this picture and it reminded me of a friend who is always down on herself. She's really very pretty
Great story, Don't know how I missed. I hope they end up as a permanet couple, in eachother's bodie I suspect, since she doesn't feel good as herself.
Cool story!Cheers Zapper
I just love the emotions put into this caption. And I agree with Daniel, their is nothing wrong with Jenna's (former) body.
ReplyDeleteThanks. I saw this picture and it reminded me of a friend who is always down on herself. She's really very pretty
ReplyDeleteGreat story, Don't know how I missed. I hope they end up as a permanet couple, in eachother's bodie I suspect, since she doesn't feel good as herself.
ReplyDeleteCool story!
ReplyDeleteCheers
Zapper