very good story
Always a fan of the realism in swapping! The taste bud thing has always been something I'd thought would happen with swaps!
Right? I mean, it would make sense. I like referencing little things like that :)
Very fun cap!
I like how they love being each other but have to pretend to hate it. lol CheersZapper
I love the detail of having her tastes and realizing it would be his now.
very good story
ReplyDeleteAlways a fan of the realism in swapping! The taste bud thing has always been something I'd thought would happen with swaps!
ReplyDeleteRight? I mean, it would make sense. I like referencing little things like that :)
DeleteVery fun cap!
DeleteI like how they love being each other but have to pretend to hate it. lol
ReplyDeleteCheers
Zapper
I love the detail of having her tastes and realizing it would be his now.
ReplyDelete