Please make a series out of this! It's so different from what anyone else has done and could lead to many great and different scenarios =)
Part 2?
Part 2 please =)
Hope we get to see how these two adjust to their new life style of switching back and forth between each other =)
Will this be a series?
Damn! What a curse! I wonder how they deal with it. CheersZapper
I bet that curse complicates Vicky's "social life".
Please make a series out of this! It's so different from what anyone else has done and could lead to many great and different scenarios =)
ReplyDeletePart 2?
ReplyDeletePart 2 please =)
ReplyDeleteHope we get to see how these two adjust to their new life style of switching back and forth between each other =)
ReplyDeleteWill this be a series?
ReplyDeletePart 2?
ReplyDeleteDamn! What a curse! I wonder how they deal with it.
ReplyDeleteCheers
Zapper
I bet that curse complicates Vicky's "social life".
ReplyDelete