I still have every chapter of What Once Was Old saved. I loved that story.
Aww thank you! That story means a lot to me :) Im glad you enjoyed it
I'm glad to hear that your staying
So both sites will have different captions?
No, same caps but if I'm feeling a bit adventurous and wanna try something a lot more risque than what I usually write, I may post it to tumblr first. To test the waters
Great news! I am glad you're staying.
I still have every chapter of What Once Was Old saved. I loved that story.
ReplyDeleteAww thank you! That story means a lot to me :) Im glad you enjoyed it
DeleteI'm glad to hear that your staying
ReplyDeleteSo both sites will have different captions?
ReplyDeleteNo, same caps but if I'm feeling a bit adventurous and wanna try something a lot more risque than what I usually write, I may post it to tumblr first. To test the waters
DeleteGreat news! I am glad you're staying.
ReplyDelete