INCEDIBLE STORY! What a change of pace, Great use of pics! Poor Princess O! I wonder how she does on the streets & will the new Priness perhps have her arretsed or evenkilled to keep the secret for sure? I like your F?F swaps! Any more ofthis story tocome?
INCEDIBLE STORY! What a change of pace, Great use of pics! Poor Princess O! I wonder how she does on the streets & will the new Priness perhps have her arretsed or evenkilled to keep the secret for sure? I like your F?F swaps! Any more ofthis story tocome?
ReplyDeleteThere's definitely a chance this could have some more ;)
DeleteGreat story. I wonder how the princess will adapt to being a lowly whore. Anyway, keep up the good work. ;)
ReplyDeleteWow - this is a really good, powerful, evil tale! Very nicely done!!
ReplyDeleteCheers
Zapper
I would love to see a sequel to this.
ReplyDeleteI really love this cap, one of your best f2f tales
ReplyDeleteoof reimagination of this, but instead of the whore, the princess and the crooked stable guy
ReplyDelete