wonderful, semsous fantasy & adventure as well
Hey SwitchHttier why this cap not part of 'The Compaions of Light'. P.S. are you going to keep this story moving forward or not.
Thanks I must have missed the tag on this.I will add to this some time in the future, yes.
Well thank you SwitchHitter.
Another good chapter. I hope you keep adding to this story. lol What happens when they reach the palace? CheersZapper
wonderful, semsous fantasy & adventure as well
ReplyDeleteHey SwitchHttier why this cap not part of 'The Compaions of Light'. P.S. are you going to keep this story moving forward or not.
ReplyDeleteThanks I must have missed the tag on this.
DeleteI will add to this some time in the future, yes.
Well thank you SwitchHitter.
ReplyDeleteAnother good chapter. I hope you keep adding to this story. lol What happens when they reach the palace?
ReplyDeleteCheers
Zapper