Well if every switch last 24 hours and it's not everyone that switched at the same time if they are ever able to go back to normal well it'll take some time
Wildly funnny. I can'tfind my head to put my hat on! I hope Todd leaves the party & meets up with Nicki's BF> T^hat would through a twisty into things.
This is getting good. Still waiting to see if these changes will b permanent until Christmas lol
ReplyDeleteWell if every switch last 24 hours and it's not everyone that switched at the same time if they are ever able to go back to normal well it'll take some time
DeleteAll will be explained soon and how the time factors in.
DeleteWildly funnny. I can'tfind my head to put my hat on! I hope Todd leaves the party & meets up with Nicki's BF> T^hat would through a twisty into things.
ReplyDeleteHow much of these left? I miss possession stories, lol.
ReplyDeleteNot til next week. Still more to go lol
DeleteWow -Christa isn't a nice person!
ReplyDelete