TERRIFIC STORY. WOW TEH force was with him that is some body. LOL! BUt she seems ot likke being in the future
This comment has been removed by the author.
Great job. Loved it.
Would love to see more Asian girls, but still amazing caps
Can you do more Star Wars caps, or turn this into a series please?
Please turn this into a series
http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Transfer_essence
Oh cool! I had no idea this was a thing in Star Wars! Thanks for the info
I don't know how I missed this one, but very coolCheersZapper
This was very good. Seldom used thing with the Dark Side is the moving to a new body. I like the time travel spin on it.
TERRIFIC STORY. WOW TEH force was with him that is some body. LOL! BUt she seems ot likke being in the future
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteGreat job. Loved it.
ReplyDeleteWould love to see more Asian girls, but still amazing caps
ReplyDeleteCan you do more Star Wars caps, or turn this into a series please?
ReplyDeletePlease turn this into a series
ReplyDeletehttp://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Transfer_essence
ReplyDeleteOh cool! I had no idea this was a thing in Star Wars! Thanks for the info
DeleteI don't know how I missed this one, but very cool
ReplyDeleteCheers
Zapper
This was very good. Seldom used thing with the Dark Side is the moving to a new body. I like the time travel spin on it.
ReplyDelete