great story, funny & interestin. as I said before. You do fantasy tales very well. Ilike tht enjoys gettting free drinks.
Throw baby into lake?https://youtu.be/-GpEyVZyAY8
oh god...lol I thought that title sounded familiar. Wonder if it was in the back of my mind? haha
I couldn't resist ;)
Loved this show... they had a few TG content in it also.
Amazing job. Loved the show. Sucks they cancelled the show.
What show is this from?
Legend of the Seeker
Cool start to a story.ISZapper
great story, funny & interestin. as I said before. You do fantasy tales very well. Ilike tht enjoys gettting free drinks.
ReplyDeleteThrow baby into lake?
ReplyDeletehttps://youtu.be/-GpEyVZyAY8
oh god...lol I thought that title sounded familiar. Wonder if it was in the back of my mind? haha
DeleteI couldn't resist ;)
DeleteLoved this show... they had a few TG content in it also.
ReplyDeleteAmazing job. Loved the show. Sucks they cancelled the show.
ReplyDeleteWhat show is this from?
DeleteLegend of the Seeker
DeleteCool start to a story.
ReplyDeleteIS
Zapper
Cool start to a story.
ReplyDeleteIS
Zapper