HA! Nice, they're so caught up in the fact that she's being nice to them they're overlooking anything odd. ISZapper
Very nice caption - so is "she" the hostess of the party? I was a little unclear if a 70 year old man in a beautiful blonde woman's body would know how to host one that quickly. Just curious ;-)
No he was just a guest :)
Sad & funny & good story. Poor girl. Liucky guy. I wonder how the new Crissy does with her new wonderful life?
HA! Nice, they're so caught up in the fact that she's being nice to them they're overlooking anything odd.
ReplyDeleteIS
Zapper
Very nice caption - so is "she" the hostess of the party? I was a little unclear if a 70 year old man in a beautiful blonde woman's body would know how to host one that quickly. Just curious ;-)
ReplyDeleteNo he was just a guest :)
DeleteSad & funny & good story. Poor girl. Liucky guy. I wonder how the new Crissy does with her new wonderful life?
ReplyDelete