LOL OUH> I love thateh's now going on the dtae telling his former mom behave for the baby sitte. I wonder if they ever switch back?
With her knowledge being pass on to her son I doubt they'll be changing back ;)
This is so good it should be a series
Ha! Nice plot device! ISZapper
Love the ones where they regain memories! Do some more please
hope some day you do a second part
LOL OUH> I love thateh's now going on the dtae telling his former mom behave for the baby sitte. I wonder if they ever switch back?
ReplyDeleteWith her knowledge being pass on to her son I doubt they'll be changing back ;)
DeleteThis is so good it should be a series
ReplyDeleteHa! Nice plot device!
ReplyDeleteIS
Zapper
Love the ones where they regain memories! Do some more please
ReplyDeletehope some day you do a second part
ReplyDelete