My two cents. You could use a pre-tag for tag series. For example "Series: Jill", and "Series: Thanksgiving" or "Series: Meditation". In this way, the tags will be diferent from story topics like age progression, or Family swap. in this way you could have thousand of series, and still be organized. It's just an idea, you don't have to do it. Thanks for the caps
please use someone hot for the body of the mother
ReplyDeleteI think I picked a pretty good MILF everyone will enjoy :)
Deletelove this cant wait!
DeleteWow! I love the twist! Please keep this up :D
ReplyDeleteHow many is this series going to have? Is it going to have the same amount as the other one?
ReplyDeleteMuch more! I think this one is going to get a tag. It's going to become a series. :)
DeleteMy two cents. You could use a pre-tag for tag series. For example "Series: Jill", and "Series: Thanksgiving" or "Series: Meditation". In this way, the tags will be diferent from story topics like age progression, or Family swap. in this way you could have thousand of series, and still be organized. It's just an idea, you don't have to do it. Thanks for the caps
DeleteROFLOL! OUCH! great twist!
ReplyDeleteThat change was just great!
ReplyDeleteHA! I was wondering which way you'd go with Zoey and Marty. Nice job.
ReplyDeleteIS
Zapper
Really good! More big stories!
ReplyDelete