Excellent series. Wanda sure is taking advange of that beautiful young body. I wonder if sheis tempted to gradually sneak a lot of money from her asents & eventually steal it? or maybe even Zoey will like being a young teen eventually resure to swap? Lots of possiblities down the road.
I loved how it ended working in a mutual deal, thank you for this story. A aftermath would be really cool in the future. But thank you for all this so far.
Great finish! You're missing the meditation series tag though
ReplyDeleteRequest : Continuation of "Myself and I"
ReplyDeletePlease :)
This series was one of your best. Love it
ReplyDeleteExcellent series. Wanda sure is taking advange of that beautiful young body. I wonder if sheis tempted to gradually sneak a lot of money from her asents & eventually steal it? or maybe even Zoey will like being a young teen eventually resure to swap? Lots of possiblities down the road.
ReplyDeleteHey i really liked that series you did a great work and I was wondering can I request something?
ReplyDeleteNevermind I just saw the request Page.
DeleteWell, it looks like everything worked out. I enjoyed this series a lot.
ReplyDeleteIS
Zapper
I loved how it ended working in a mutual deal, thank you for this story. A aftermath would be really cool in the future. But thank you for all this so far.
ReplyDeletePLEASE CONTINUE THIS SERIES
ReplyDelete