I can understand fighting for a body like that.
Good story & pic, poor girl. Not a very nice guy,
Well, I imagine they could wrestle her onto the boat, but if the 4 go back out won't they all just swap around again? ISZapper
So drug him or knock him out easy peasy
Gina could always offer to swap with him, then he gets to be Gina. Gina him and Abigail gets her body back.
I can understand fighting for a body like that.
ReplyDeleteGood story & pic, poor girl. Not a very nice guy,
ReplyDeleteWell, I imagine they could wrestle her onto the boat, but if the 4 go back out won't they all just swap around again?
ReplyDeleteIS
Zapper
So drug him or knock him out easy peasy
ReplyDeleteGina could always offer to swap with him, then he gets to be Gina. Gina him and Abigail gets her body back.
ReplyDelete