Mmhhhhh . . . Marty just grabbed his mom's spirit pulled it out and tossed it into his old body? If he gets much better at this there might be a few new interesting twists. Why wait for that body? Why not take a young girl from school? Or another adult? so many options. . .
I love Marty in Zoey's body
ReplyDeleteThen you'll love what's coming up :)
Deletepoor girl they r using her body like a childs play thing lol I would do the same.
ReplyDeleteCan you blame them? Her body is AMAZING
DeleteActually as weird as this may sound, I'd prefer the mother's body XD
Delete(I'm a different person than the guy above)
great twisted fun & story. I stillZoey is a fool, but do I know? I think its inexible that either the son or the mom will try & steal her body.
ReplyDeleteMmhhhhh . . . Marty just grabbed his mom's spirit pulled it out and tossed it into his old body? If he gets much better at this there might be a few new interesting twists. Why wait for that body? Why not take a young girl from school? Or another adult? so many options. . .
ReplyDeleteIS
Zapper
Very good story! I love these chains of this story.
ReplyDelete