If you continue this further, it'd be interesting to see a romance bloom between new Nicki and the son.
Can you make a sequel for the assasin prince please
fuuny story, reat pic. poor girl
I love this series. Thanks for using Nicki Minaj in a cap.
So this is why Nicki started paying for kids colleges!Love it, can't wait to see what he starts thinking when he can see the upside of such a great body.
lol - I'll just bet Niki is freaking out, considering what she found herself doing in his body! CheersZapper
I think my best bet is to be Nicki minaj because I wouldn't know what do with swaping anymore with others
I'm apply to do this
Am I able turn back to my self again
This comment has been removed by the author.
Im applying to body swap with Nicki Minaj for real in real life
If you continue this further, it'd be interesting to see a romance bloom between new Nicki and the son.
ReplyDeleteCan you make a sequel for the assasin prince please
ReplyDeletefuuny story, reat pic. poor girl
ReplyDeleteI love this series. Thanks for using Nicki Minaj in a cap.
ReplyDeleteSo this is why Nicki started paying for kids colleges!
ReplyDeleteLove it, can't wait to see what he starts thinking when he can see the upside of such a great body.
lol - I'll just bet Niki is freaking out, considering what she found herself doing in his body!
ReplyDeleteCheers
Zapper
I think my best bet is to be Nicki minaj because I wouldn't know what do with swaping anymore with others
ReplyDeleteI'm apply to do this
ReplyDeleteAm I able turn back to my self again
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteIm applying to body swap with Nicki Minaj for real in real life
ReplyDelete