very hood dtory
Hey man how do you make your captions?? I really would like to make my own ones but down know how
Photoshop Elements
Such a fun story, hope we get to see more of the new kinda-sisters. Love the dynamic of the little bro becoming the older girl, lots of neat ideas.
I chose my photos carefully. There will definitely be more ;)
I wonder how long before they all adjust to their new bodies? Well the game ever unseal? lol CheersZapper
amazin cap and use of photos!
Glad you like it! Expect a follow up soon :)
Who's the second girl?
very hood dtory
ReplyDeleteHey man how do you make your captions?? I really would like to make my own ones but down know how
ReplyDeletePhotoshop Elements
DeleteSuch a fun story, hope we get to see more of the new kinda-sisters. Love the dynamic of the little bro becoming the older girl, lots of neat ideas.
ReplyDeleteI chose my photos carefully. There will definitely be more ;)
DeleteI wonder how long before they all adjust to their new bodies? Well the game ever unseal? lol
ReplyDeleteCheers
Zapper
amazin cap and use of photos!
ReplyDeleteGlad you like it! Expect a follow up soon :)
DeleteWho's the second girl?
ReplyDelete