keep this going, this is great!
funny 7 sexy as hell. Great pic
I sense a new romance. no way Sean is switching back now. I sure as hell wouldn't lol
Yes please keep it up! Make him stay in that body, I would love that body. I knew her friend only cared about the body. Lol
lol - Based on that look on his face, I don't think he's ever going to want to swap back! CheersZapper
keep this going, this is great!
ReplyDeletefunny 7 sexy as hell. Great pic
ReplyDeleteI sense a new romance. no way Sean is switching back now. I sure as hell wouldn't lol
ReplyDeleteYes please keep it up! Make him stay in that body, I would love that body. I knew her friend only cared about the body. Lol
ReplyDeletelol - Based on that look on his face, I don't think he's ever going to want to swap back!
ReplyDeleteCheers
Zapper