If I were ever to acquire such a gorgeous, curvy, busty female body through a swap, I would immediately do everything I could to remain such a gorgeous, plump woman!! If only to spoil my own boyfriend / husband with that silky, sensual "meat" as intensely as possible, and preferably to chase him through the pleasure barrier ..... . - Tom -
Excellent cap. F2M and the girl isn't stunningly attractive (she's average). Way to go outside the box.
ReplyDeleteI LOVE Swap Party!
ReplyDeleteLOL! nice twist
ReplyDeleteFuck, that's hot. More of that please!
ReplyDeleteVery funny, I'd say that body has lots of potential.
ReplyDeleteCheers
Zapper
I love it to become Heather forever immediately! Becoming such a gorgeous woman myself is a wet dream of mine .... .
ReplyDeleteI love it to become such a gorgeous woman irreversably and immediately!
ReplyDeleteIf I were ever to acquire such a gorgeous, curvy, busty female body through a swap, I would immediately do everything I could to remain such a gorgeous, plump woman!! If only to spoil my own boyfriend / husband with that silky, sensual "meat" as intensely as possible, and preferably to chase him through the pleasure barrier ..... . - Tom -
ReplyDelete