I'd love to see more of this
terrific story & useof pics. Poor young woman. I can see why the exec wants to steal that body. II wonderif she will try 7 sabatage the work?
Hehehe . . . nice story. I bet the boss sabotages the attempt to fix the machine. CheersZapper
My type of story, I bet after trying sex in her bosses body Gwen decides she likes it better and does the sabotaging. In the end both are happy.
Can we get another :)
I would love it to become such a gorgeous woman myself forever!!
I love it if I could have such a delicious, gorgeous body as that of Gwen's boss permanently !! - Tom -
I'd love to see more of this
ReplyDeleteterrific story & useof pics. Poor young woman. I can see why the exec wants to steal that body. II wonderif she will try 7 sabatage the work?
ReplyDeleteHehehe . . . nice story. I bet the boss sabotages the attempt to fix the machine.
ReplyDeleteCheers
Zapper
My type of story, I bet after trying sex in her bosses body Gwen decides she likes it better and does the sabotaging. In the end both are happy.
ReplyDeleteCan we get another :)
ReplyDeleteI would love it to become such a gorgeous woman myself forever!!
ReplyDeleteI love it if I could have such a delicious, gorgeous body as that of Gwen's boss permanently !! - Tom -
ReplyDelete