Pages

Tuesday, July 17, 2018

Our Son The Switcher 3



12 comments:

  1. Damn !! Now we're talking. So, the Mother(aka Son) is going to sleep with her Husband(aka his Father). ���� Awesome Kinky stuff right there ��. Can't Wait.

    Don't Stop. Keep them Coming. This is one Damn Good Story. ����

    ReplyDelete
  2. nah I don't think were gonna go that far. that's not really my thing. sorry. but there's going to be a ton of more swapping, that I can promise

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the chaos and confusion. I don't see how the parents get control of Steven. I can't wait to see what happens nest.

    Cheers
    Zapper

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you know how much I love chaos. i try to avoid it and then next thing I know im writing a 20 part mass swap lol

      Delete
  4. There's 2 other sisters!? Oh, the possibilities...
    I'm loving it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yes! The middle daughter is a freshman at the local community college and the eldest is just out of college. ;) plus who know what other relatives might stop by for a visit.

      Delete
  5. Wow, I love the chaotic nature of this one. Interested to see where this one goes.

    ReplyDelete
  6. More People to Swap.Wow. I'm Excited.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh mabe we can get one of his aunts or his moms friends or neighbor or his teacher

    ReplyDelete
  8. DOUBLE WOW! can't tell who is who, I wonder if any will try & trick soomeone?

    ReplyDelete