Amazing cap
very good story & pics. Why did the teens do it - for $ maybe?
… and they like it so much the women decide not to give up their new bodies and trade lives.
Maybe those 2 in their new female bodies might consider lesbian sex with each other. I myself might intervene with them. I will show them the finer things in being a female. After all, I do having my inner sexual nymphomaniac that is begging to come out. I am built for marathon, nonstop, hardcore sex. My 80% Kryptonian female body can handle it. π¬π§π³πΏπ«π·π¦πΊπ¨π¦πΊπΈπππ€☺️ππ€©π❤️π§‘πππππ¬π§π³πΏπ«π·π¦πΊπ¨π¦πΊπΈπππ€☺️ππ€©π❤️π§‘ππππ
Amazing cap
ReplyDeletevery good story & pics. Why did the teens do it - for $ maybe?
ReplyDelete… and they like it so much the women decide not to give up their new bodies and trade lives.
ReplyDeleteMaybe those 2 in their new female bodies might consider lesbian sex with each other. I myself might intervene with them. I will show them the finer things in being a female. After all, I do having my inner sexual nymphomaniac that is begging to come out. I am built for marathon, nonstop, hardcore sex. My 80% Kryptonian female body can handle it. π¬π§π³πΏπ«π·π¦πΊπ¨π¦πΊπΈπππ€☺️ππ€©π❤️π§‘πππππ¬π§π³πΏπ«π·π¦πΊπ¨π¦πΊπΈπππ€☺️ππ€©π❤️π§‘ππππ
ReplyDelete