Hello you print very good history and on request their readers, you can write history a similar on (Maid-bot). or a story from me that you will edit, at your discretion, thank you.
A girls weekend, but as couples, and they needed his male body. You know what happens in Vegas, Eric will be so pissed when I come back as a married man to Trisha Mel laughed and when Tom comes over ready to pick him up for our date tonight, oops she laughed I forgot to tell Tom I was going out of town.
super use of pic & very good story. It would serve her right if he kept her body & turn her into him.
ReplyDeleteHello you print very good history and on request their readers, you can write history a similar on (Maid-bot). or a story from me that you will edit, at your discretion, thank you.
ReplyDeleteA girls weekend, but as couples, and they needed his male body. You know what happens in Vegas, Eric will be so pissed when I come back as a married man to Trisha Mel laughed and when Tom comes over ready to pick him up for our date tonight, oops she laughed I forgot to tell Tom I was going out of town.
ReplyDeleteCool story. I loved how you used a magic mirror. Reminds me a little of a story I wrote. lol Good job.
ReplyDeleteCheers
Zapper