Well on Dec 17th, Tumblr is banning all pornography from their website. How does that effect this site? Well it was where I got about 95% of my pictures from! We'll have to see what the future holds I guess, though, this is very discouraging.
I have thousands of potential TG caps pictures saved to my laptop and I've never once used Tumblr. Use Google Images, Pornpics, Vipergirls, Imagefap etc.
tumblr is part of oath. the parent company that also ruined yahoo groups for the tgcaption community years ago. We adapted, they only repeat their mistakes.
Nature abhors a vacuum. Someone will offer a network with access to porn.
ReplyDeleteperhaps this may lead to newer opprtunities with your viewers potentially supplying pictures?
ReplyDeleteHope we can find a new place to take this then. Would be a shame to just end.
ReplyDeleteWell, Instagram is pretty much that anyways.
ReplyDeleteThere's always newgrounds & they've made a commitment to keep 'adult' content available on their site
ReplyDeleteI agree with the person above. Instagram is pretty great, and reddit also has some great porn.
ReplyDeleteAsher here, I always got mine from The Chive
ReplyDeleteasher where have you gone!? i miss your caps :(
DeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeletei believe in you! be sure to check the chive and instagram
ReplyDeleteGoogle pictures? That's where i got my stuff from for my blog
ReplyDeleteI've used this website to get pics for caps I've done and for caps iv requested with a certain picture in mind https://www.pornpics.com
ReplyDeleteCouldn't you just do captions without the person being naked?
ReplyDeleteI have thousands of potential TG caps pictures saved to my laptop and I've never once used Tumblr. Use Google Images, Pornpics, Vipergirls, Imagefap etc.
ReplyDeletetumblr is part of oath. the parent company that also ruined yahoo groups for the tgcaption community years ago. We adapted, they only repeat their mistakes.
ReplyDeleteLuckily I am having a huge storage of pics on my PC....
ReplyDeletePlaces I suggest:
ReplyDeleteToo cute for porn subreddit
IRL girls subreddit
Bunnylust.com