Monday, December 31, 2018

You Must Really Need A Break 4


4 comments:

  1. Tyson is about to have a great time it seems. I hope he isn't too scared afterwards. Who knows maybe he will enjoy getting that itch Mrs. Jacobs clearly has scrachted.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so fucking HOT dude. I was just re-reading this series like two days ago and was wondering if you were ever gonna continue it. I hope the next part is coming soon. It's one of your best.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super that you continued this, so many possiblities. PLS continue. ITS LOL OUCH! I wonder how you will end this.? My bets quess is that poor Tyson was tricked out of his 14 year body & will not be Mrs J forever. But I could be wrong. PLS continue.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I bet Tyson learns a few new things about the body he's wearing . . . lol

    ReplyDelete