LOL! I love the story. The blond looks likie a real ditiz! I bet the poor girl are even more unhappy! ooking forward to more
She kinda has that vibe to her.
I'm loving this so far. I can't wait to see what happens next. Curious to see what kind of girls they are now and how they'll adjust to living their lives.
I wonder if the girls in their new nerd-boy bodies are having a similar reaction? lol CheersZapper
LOL! I love the story. The blond looks likie a real ditiz! I bet the poor girl are even more unhappy! ooking forward to more
ReplyDeleteShe kinda has that vibe to her.
DeleteI'm loving this so far. I can't wait to see what happens next. Curious to see what kind of girls they are now and how they'll adjust to living their lives.
ReplyDeleteI wonder if the girls in their new nerd-boy bodies are having a similar reaction? lol
ReplyDeleteCheers
Zapper