What a relief, he truly loved being her.
wickedly funny! I love the idea of sending it to any an enemy. too real. I WONder how they will do with their new parterners
Don't be so hasty, kids - you could sell that for a fortune if you find the right couple looking to swap!
Finally, a good body swap caption!
I wonder, is there a way to recharge the stone? lol
Okay, so obviously a sequel is needed.
A cool follow up would be a caption with the results of the enemy having accidentally used the stone.
What a relief, he truly loved being her.
ReplyDeletewickedly funny! I love the idea of sending it to any an enemy. too real. I WONder how they will do with their new parterners
ReplyDeleteDon't be so hasty, kids - you could sell that for a fortune if you find the right couple looking to swap!
ReplyDeleteFinally, a good body swap caption!
ReplyDeleteI wonder, is there a way to recharge the stone? lol
ReplyDeleteOkay, so obviously a sequel is needed.
ReplyDeleteA cool follow up would be a caption with the results of the enemy having accidentally used the stone.
ReplyDelete