Pages

Monday, July 29, 2019

All In Her Head


4 comments:

  1. It's the summer and I want to go to the beach but my body is not beach ready, still have a few extra pounds and can't fit in my swim trunks. Perhaps you can help me possess a hot beach bod? So I can go and have fun in the sun with the waves and look good, preferably a hottie beach bunny, that would be the best

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hehehehe . . . Nice little story. I wonder if this leads to swapping with her to win a swim meet? She needs to win to get a scholarship and only he can help her? Then in the chaos of the celebration she looses the stone . . . lol

    Cheers
    Zapper

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL itto. U htink she'll be lucky to get her body back

    ReplyDelete
  4. thing is, no one noticed the stone fell in the pool during the commotion of the swap. now ashley has to get home before (s)he's late... (would be an honor if this became a series)

    ReplyDelete