Rich, young, and beautiful . . . lol, most people would love to have that problem.
Rich man um woman problems.
Ditto. Great pic
I would probably see if the maid is down for some naughty fun, may make things interesting again
Outstanding cap that focuses on the real issues that would transpire if this would happen in real life. I'd love a follow up post of him giving his new life meaning through trying to achieve a goal or something along those lines
Rich, young, and beautiful . . . lol, most people would love to have that problem.
ReplyDeleteRich man um woman problems.
DeleteDitto. Great pic
ReplyDeleteI would probably see if the maid is down for some naughty fun, may make things interesting again
ReplyDeleteOutstanding cap that focuses on the real issues that would transpire if this would happen in real life. I'd love a follow up post of him giving his new life meaning through trying to achieve a goal or something along those lines
ReplyDelete