Really hoping you continue this part... Maybe make a little accident ��
Why call his daughters chest that of a stripper? Seems unlikely a parent would say or think that
ROFLOL! I love thast he falls flat on his/her face/ Ithink the girlis being optimistic on sithcing bakc becaudseof themovies. I wonderdo they?
Classic. I wonder why he thought he could do her routine when he doesn't have her skills.
Who is at this photo? What's her name?
Really hoping you continue this part... Maybe make a little accident ��
ReplyDeleteWhy call his daughters chest that of a stripper? Seems unlikely a parent would say or think that
ReplyDeleteROFLOL! I love thast he falls flat on his/her face/ Ithink the girlis being optimistic on sithcing bakc becaudseof themovies. I wonderdo they?
ReplyDeleteClassic. I wonder why he thought he could do her routine when he doesn't have her skills.
ReplyDeleteWho is at this photo? What's her name?
ReplyDelete