I do too. Wonder why? Maybe she always felt she should have been a boy and something told her that even if he won't admit it to others or even himself Mark should have been a girl and he just needed his bridge back to manhood burned before he embraced his femininity?
If Claire tossed her ring, I bet it there was more to it than wanting to be a boy . . . Maybe she wanted to escape her super strict parents? Or is feeling pressure to be the perfect daughter and needed an escape?
I have a feeling that Claire is the one who threw the ring away in the first place...
ReplyDeleteI do too. Wonder why? Maybe she always felt she should have been a boy and something told her that even if he won't admit it to others or even himself Mark should have been a girl and he just needed his bridge back to manhood burned before he embraced his femininity?
DeleteIf Claire tossed her ring, I bet it there was more to it than wanting to be a boy . . . Maybe she wanted to escape her super strict parents? Or is feeling pressure to be the perfect daughter and needed an escape?
ReplyDelete