This was a good cap. Anyway to keep it going or more Disney character swaps?
original & clever. I wonder what the girls are up too?
Ya I love this. This either needs to be an ongoing series, or Disney swaps have got to be a regular thing. Imagine villains swapping with princesses?
Yeah. Imagine captain Hook stealing Wendy's body so he can get close enough to kill peter pan.
i have a few ideas for some Disney swaps. I like the Captain Hook idea ;)
Thanks for the compliment.
This one is fantastic. I love how the guys are enjoying their new bodies. I wonder if the girls try to get them to swap back?
This was a good cap. Anyway to keep it going or more Disney character swaps?
ReplyDeleteoriginal & clever. I wonder what the girls are up too?
ReplyDeleteYa I love this. This either needs to be an ongoing series, or Disney swaps have got to be a regular thing. Imagine villains swapping with princesses?
ReplyDeleteYeah. Imagine captain Hook stealing Wendy's body so he can get close enough to kill peter pan.
Deletei have a few ideas for some Disney swaps. I like the Captain Hook idea ;)
DeleteThanks for the compliment.
DeleteThis one is fantastic. I love how the guys are enjoying their new bodies. I wonder if the girls try to get them to swap back?
ReplyDelete