Nice, I had been waiting for this one! Can't wait to see how this ends
Oh my god, I have wait for this for so long , thank you
Oh wait, did Gary and Vicky broke up?
Finally!
Yes! Ohh can't wait to see the new Vicki accept her marriage. How long until the next one? Love this series like the shapeshifting son and powers of possession
who are the girls you used for the captions?
This is the greatest series ever!!! :)
I love how his mind is slowly adjusting and merging with his new body. Will he ever get with Vicky in Spencer's body?
Nice, I had been waiting for this one! Can't wait to see how this ends
ReplyDeleteOh my god, I have wait for this for so long , thank you
ReplyDeleteOh wait, did Gary and Vicky broke up?
ReplyDeleteFinally!
ReplyDeleteYes! Ohh can't wait to see the new Vicki accept her marriage. How long until the next one? Love this series like the shapeshifting son and powers of possession
ReplyDeletewho are the girls you used for the captions?
ReplyDeleteThis is the greatest series ever!!! :)
ReplyDeleteI love how his mind is slowly adjusting and merging with his new body. Will he ever get with Vicky in Spencer's body?
ReplyDelete