WOW! Thanks for running with that idea. I wonder, would the government expand the program? For example, hold a lottery for the most fit bodies? That way poorer people would have a shot at a new life.
Also, say a person (age 25) commits a crime and is sentenced to 30-yrs. They could be swapped into the body of a 55-yrs old and immediately released having lost the years in the swap. This way the prisons could be almost emptied.
Lots of room here for ideas. A classic would be to take a rapist and put him in the body of a female to prevent him from further crimes. Take a guy who did a hit and run and left a victim paralyzed gets swapped into her. That kind of thing.
Of course as soon as the system is up and running politicians would start abusing it. Then there would be crooked judges over sentencing beautiful people to make sure they lost their bodies. That kind of thing. lol
This would totally open for corruption. Younger, fitter and good looking people are more likely to be convicted or get longer sentences for more Gov' money.
Rich would set up innocent people to get convicted and make bribes or blackmail so they, family or friends can get a new body.
I like the concept, one I've kicked around for a bit in some form. So while they get the prisoner's body, do they get their life? The doctor did call Cal by the bodies' name. Just things I was pondering when reading this.
grea story & pic. Love we here the girls reaction. This I can appeing if we had te technoggy. I hopeyoudo a series
ReplyDeleteWOW! Thanks for running with that idea. I wonder, would the government expand the program? For example, hold a lottery for the most fit bodies? That way poorer people would have a shot at a new life.
ReplyDeleteAlso, say a person (age 25) commits a crime and is sentenced to 30-yrs. They could be swapped into the body of a 55-yrs old and immediately released having lost the years in the swap. This way the prisons could be almost emptied.
Lots of room here for ideas. A classic would be to take a rapist and put him in the body of a female to prevent him from further crimes. Take a guy who did a hit and run and left a victim paralyzed gets swapped into her. That kind of thing.
Of course as soon as the system is up and running politicians would start abusing it. Then there would be crooked judges over sentencing beautiful people to make sure they lost their bodies. That kind of thing. lol
Cheers
Zapper
ha you read my mind. I was thinking about the rapist one too ;)
DeleteThis would totally open for corruption. Younger, fitter and good looking people are more likely to be convicted or get longer sentences for more Gov' money.
ReplyDeleteRich would set up innocent people to get convicted and make bribes or blackmail so they, family or friends can get a new body.
Prisons would be full of former models. Lol
I like the concept, one I've kicked around for a bit in some form. So while they get the prisoner's body, do they get their life? The doctor did call Cal by the bodies' name. Just things I was pondering when reading this.
ReplyDelete