Pages

Sunday, August 16, 2020

Creative Juices On Hold


It's been pointed out that I used this pic before on a similar cap. When you've been doing this as long as I have it all gets blurred together. Haha. Its funny to see how similar and different the caps are. I'm adding a reboot tag to this as well even though it wasn't intentional :)

5 comments:

  1. You also used this image in your caption "Mind Or Soul"

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ha! didn't even realize that. Thanks for pointing that out i've added the link to that cap

      Delete
    2. No problem, I was kind of worried you'd be mad.

      Delete
  2. I like both of them. Ha! Too funny that you've used this pic before. But when you have a great pic, why not re-use it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i love how they're similar yet different. I always write my caps by looking at a picture and seeing what story comes to mind. Saw this on two separate ocassions and had a similar outcome

      Delete